Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

Trip to Germany written by Mari-Liis

The bus station in Werther
It was my second time to take part of the student exchange in Werther, but it is always good to go back.

On Wednesday we started our trip from Kanepi at 8.30.  We drove by bus to Riga international airport. Then we had some time to go to the shops and after that we had to go on the plane. The flight went really good. When we arrived to Werther, some Germans were already waiting us.


 I met my exchange student Franzi and her mother. After we arrived home, Franzi showed me my room and their house. In the evening we talked much and we had a lot of fun.

On Thursday we went to school by car and I had 5 lessons (German, Art and Biochemistry). Then we had lunch. We visited one museum and in the evening we went riding with Franzi.

On Friday we went to Bielefeld by bus. We had a tour with a guide in the old town. I had been there once but it was still great to see all these old buildings.  After the tour, we went to “Historical Museum Bielefeld”. There were a lot of different machines and I think it was quite boring for girls.


Also, we had some free time and me and my friends went to a Turkish restaurant. There was very good service and food was also delicious. The menu was only in german and it was difficult to understand what something means but one waiter helped us and everybody got what they wanted.


Our delicious food 
In the evening me, Merit, Laura, Franzi, Johanna and Mira went to a dance lesson. And after that I went to a party at Julian’s house with Franzi.


On Saturday we didn´t have to wake up too early. We went to Bielefeld to play football with the others. After this activity we were very hungry, so we went to some restaurant. We went to shopping because we wanted to buy some candies and sweets to our family and friends in Estonia.
In the evening we went at Darja’s place. We made pasta and after that played Wii. We sang and danced. We had a lot of fun.

Just Dance


On Sunday we had a lot of time in the morning. We talked, took some pictures and played the piano with Franzi. In the afternoon we went ice skating with the others. There were so many people and the time we spent there was awesome. We went to eat pizza. There was almost everybody who took part of the exchange. The evening was great.

Me and my host family


On Monday it was sad to go back to Estonia but it was nice to sleep on my lovely large comfortable bed again.  


I liked that in Werther and near it there were so many little hills in the background and it was very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment