Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

Anette

On 10-15 February we had a exchange trip to Werther, Germany.
We started our Trip from Kanepi at 8.30 am and we had to drive by bus to Riga. From Riga international airport we had to flew to Bremen. I have flown before, but i was very nervous. When we landed we had to ride by bus to Werther. It was two and a half hour trip. In Werther most of Germans were allready waiting us.
After I met my exchange student we went to her rehearsal of the musical. When we arrived to her home she show me the room. Me and the German shared the room. We had breakfast and dinner with her family every day together. It was unaccustomed for me.
 On Thursday we went to school by car. We had 5 lessons: Biology, Chemistry and Informatics. In their school are pair lessons. Then we had lunch and we went to Böckstiegel house on foot. When we get back to our homes, my German went on a music lesson, but i was too tired to go with her so i had a rest. In the evening we talked a lot. It was great fun, because we both are very sarcastic.

On Friday we went to Bielefeld. We visited a historical museum to see Bielefeld previously. Before leaving the city we had some free time for shopping and then we turned back to our families. On Saturday we played football and badminton with other Germans and Estonians. After that we went again to Bielefeld for shopping. In the evening we wnt also to Kolja's place where were others too not all,but most of them. On Sunday we had a easy day. We got to sleep as long as we want. For the Lunch Demi and Josefine came to visit me and Nane. Nane's mother made wafers. It was so tasty. In the evening me and the family talked and it was allready time for packing. On Moday we left Germany.
I think it was great time, but too short to get to know better the culture and the difference between two different countries. I loved the trip, I enjoyed it and I liked my family very, very much. I miss them allready.

No comments:

Post a Comment