Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

Activities at the Student exchange by Karl-Rico

On 10-15 February we had student exchange with Werther Evangelisches Gymnasium from Germany. We went to Germany on Wednesday night at 19.00. We arrived at Werther local bus stop and our exchange students were already waiting for us to arrive. After we went home and they introduced me to their home. I got myself a private room soo I could've some privacy.

The name of my host was Klaus Schmidt and he acted exactly like me and he was really fun. At the very night we ordered some pizza and talked whole night to get to know eachother. 

On Thursday we went to school in the morning. We had to wake up at 6.30 in the morning, I was not used to it and I was really tired. The schoolday was really fun and different compared to lessons in our school. My host Klaus was always really tired and lazy, he didn't want to do any business with singing and he was just sitting the whole lesson. In English class Klaus asked the teacher some really awkward questions, but it was funny because he had exactly zero shame. The food in Werther school was really good and delicious but some of the students didn't like it. After eating we had a trip to some old art museum. I didn't like it there because it was really small and there wasn't enough air for me and I started to feel bad. Later on when we were walking back to school me and Tarmo's hosts  picked us up and did us a town tour. We went home to chill for a bit and after that we went to Lukas' place who was a host for my friend Tarmo. We played a football match in fifa. In final it was me and Klaus and I won by penalties. Klaus got really angry because it was his game and he was really good at this game. I told him that i haven't played this game but really I have this game at home too. I told him that later on and we laughed about it. 

 On Friday we went to Bielefeld and did a town tour. We did some amzing tourist photos and it was all fun and entertaining. Bielefeld old town was really beautiful and there was a lot of statues to see. After the tour we went to restaurant to eat. It was called ''Piro'' and it was Turkish restaurant. Our service was really good, the guy who was a waitress made a selfie with us and it was really fun. At the evening me and Tarmo went gokarting with our hosts. I was again the quickest one. We drove for half an hour and it was cheaper than in Estonia. After that we just went home to chill. 

After Gokarting
On Saturday we went to play football and badminton with other Estonians and Germans. We had a football match between Estonians and Germans but Estonia won. We got really tired of badminton and we started playing golf with badminton kit. It was really a great fun. After that we went to Lukas' place and we chilled for an hour. Then we went to bielefeldt and went shopping. Lukas and Klaus wanted to go to eat in McDonald's but there was no room so we went some restaurant and bought 1€ food and we ate McDonald's there. It was also really fun. After eating we went home for a bit and later that night we went to play lazertag. It was super awesome and it was like in a war movie but it was with electronic devices. Tarmo was last in both rounds. I was second at first round and sixth at second round. At first round some Klaus' friend won and Lukas won the second round. After the game we went home to chill.
Before lazertaging    

 On Sunday we woke up at 12 and we just chilled till 17 o'clock then we went to pizza restaurant with other germans and other estonians. After that we went gokarting with Tarmo, Klaus and Lukas. Me and Tarmo won. I was first and Tarmo was second so Estonia 1-0 Germany. After that we went home and just we just talked about everything with Klaus. He said that he's going to miss me and so will I. We went to sleep and we woke up at 4.30. We catched our buss at 5.30 and everyone's elses germans were waving to Estonians but mine and Tarmo's hosts were showing middle fingers. 
Our trip was super awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment