Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

Demi

Here are some extracts from my diary while I was an exchange student in Werther between 10th and 15th February. The student exchange was organized by our school's English teacher and science teacher.
"God sooo cool, so ineffable feeling inside me, the plane starts to gather strength! We are going faster and faster, it isn't the same like by car or by bike it's more awesome!!! :D :3......Ohh God we are finally in the air! Here we come Germany <3 *In the Clouds*.... "
"All is white, the plane inclined... It's extremely bright because of the Sun. Soo comfortable! My ears are not clicking almost at all... It's 2.08PM and we are still flying I am seating middle, next to me are seating two women....one is writing on her russian book something and the other one who is sitting next to the window is watching out...but meanwhile she looks from her eyecorner what I am writing! Hmm I think she is sneaking after me right now, I hope she doesn't speak estonian :D but I think she even doesn't understand my handwriting :D *muahahahaaa* "
"Now it's 2.36PM I am listening music and eating my "Halls" candies what I bought from Riga's airport. For now I think we are at an altitude of 10 kilometers. It's so delightful up here!! :3 Even the Highest clouds are lower than us and the sky is all over blue! :)"
"Hahaa from the start, when we were still in Riga and just got my seat, one stewadess came in with one scarf and started asking whose scarf is this or something like that....first I didn't notice him and that it is my scarf but then Anette called my name and said: "Demi, this is your scarf!" I was like what the hell!? When did my scarf disappeared!?! :D And ofcourse I said it's mine and they gave it back to me."
Sometimes I was just watching oustside, there is much more text than I wrote here, in my diary while flying!
When we were finally in Bremen we continued our trip by bus...
"First evening at my "new home" was wonderful! :D In my family there are five children. My exchange student Josefine is the middle child, she has two older sisters and two younger sisters who are twins. Their house is soo big they have three floors. Room I got is on the second floor with my own bathroom."
On the second day we went to school for five lessons, first two lessons were Biology, next two were Chemistry and the fifth was Biochemistry. After that we went to the museum what was about three kilometers from Werther's school. Later when we arrived back from museum we went to May's place she was host of Merike. We baked there a muffin like pound cake. Later Merit with her host joined and we played UNO cards and ate that muffin.
On the third day all of Estonian students with teachers went to Bielefeld. We had a tour of the town and after that we got time for shopping. I couldn't buy anything because there was so few time!

When we arrived home Josefine showed me one church two kilometers away from her home we went there on foot. There was soo beautyful nature there was like a spring weather!!

 












In the evening me and my host went to Nane's place(Nane was host of Anette) and later Merit and Johanna joined. We had like girlsnight but anyway we had soooo much FUN!!! We talked eachother, we ate wraps, danced and took some pictures.


On the Saturday in the morning I felt so sick that I even couldn't get out of my bed.
"It's 6.24AM and I just came from bathroom I am feeling so sick and tired but I can't sleep at all! :/"  
I thought that it is because of that food we ate last night but was worse I had received a stomach virus.
"Now it's 7.55AM and again I just came from bathroom, still feeling so sick I thought I'm going to vomit! When I told to Josefine that I am feeling very sick she brought to me some tea. :) " 
When the others were at the sport centre I was at home in the bed trying to sleep. I maddly wanted to go to shopping in Bielefeld so one of the sisters picked me up from home and the others from sport centre and then we drove to Bielefeld.
After we got home me and Josefine watched a movie. Later I felt much better so we went to Kolja's place(he was Jaan's host).
On Sunday morning me and Josefine baked pancakes and then we had a breakfast. In the afternoon we went to Nane's place again. I tried real balerinas and we ate there waffles with cherries and ice cream...It was so so so divine but my stomach got sooo full after eating one waffle!!!

 

 Later we went to a pizza restaurant. More than half of Estonian students came there too. In the evening my exchange student gave me a gift and teached me some German sentences and then unfortunately I had to pack my things because next day we were leaving.
Last day morning we had quick breakfast and then we went to Werther's bus station. At least I was very sad that we had to leave so early. Everyone said the last words to their exchange students and their families, hugged and went to the bus. Then firstly again we travelled by bus then by plane and again by bus. And in the end we got home.



No comments:

Post a Comment