Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

Blog entry by Darija



On 10-15 February we had student exchange with Werther Evangelisches Gymnasium from Germany. My host was Finja and she lives in Spenge, it’s a small borough near Werther.

I liked to fly a plane. The clouds were beautiful. When we landed, we still had to ride by bus around 2 hours to get to the Werther. There were waiting for us our host familys to get us to their place.
         
First evening was very great, we ate lasagna and introduced ourselves to each other. After that me and Finja watched an interesting German movie. We didn't even watch it till the end because we were both tired and went to bed.

On the second day we went to Werther Evangelisches Gymnasium to get an idea of their school and how they learn. I liked their school very much. It’s wide and spacious. The classes are 90 minutes long there and if they raise their hand, they have only one finger up. After school we went to Böckstiegel Museum. Guide gave us a tour and talked about his creations there. 

On the third day we went to Bielefield. We had a tour in the old city. I liked it a lot. The old buildings were interestingly designed. After the tour in old town we went to a local history museum. Unfortunately I felt a little bit sick and didn't see everything there. After that we have chance to shop in Bielefield, but everyone was hungry so we went to eat. We ate in restaurant ''Piro''. The portions were very big and delicious. After that I went to Finja's dance class. She dances ballet. In the evening me and Finja went to a party. There were a lot of estonians. It was nice to communicate more with other German people.
On the fourth day we played football and badminton with the majority exchange students. I liked football more. After that we went to Bielefield again. We went to eat and shopping. In the evening me, Finja, Mari-Liis and Anne. We made some food, played video games and sang all together. This evening was very great.

On the fifth day we didn't wake up early as always. We slept until twelve o'clock. We ate breakfast and got ready. We drived to Werther and there was a car waiting for us to drive to Bielefield skating. There were a lot of people and a little bit cold, but that's okay because it was so fun! The music was loud and everyone was happy straight after that we went to eat pizza, it was tasty. When the stomach was full we had to drive home and I had to pack my suitcase. I didn't want to do it at all. 

On the next morning we had to leave. It was so sad to say goodbye to my host family and the others with whom I had a good memories with. I can't wait for the next time I go to Germany. I really loved this place. 










No comments:

Post a Comment