Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Mairo

The week is over and our really great trip to Germany is also over. From 10-15 February visited small group of people from our school our friend school in Germany. Our Trip started on Monday morning. Everybody was so excited and waited the journey. Our plan foresaw that we drive by bust to Riga, then fly to Bremen and then take two hour bus drive again to our destination. Some our friend had never fly and they were quite nervous. Everything went very well and we reached our destination safely. Now came new problem, when we reach our final destination to Werther and how to meet our hosts. Everybody was really exited including me. For me it was second exchange. After bus ride from Bremen to Werther came highlight of the day. Meeting our new friends and hosts. Everything went well and soon everybody drive home to meet the families. This time hosted me family Grunewald and exchange student is Lennart. At home I meet my family. First Lennart showed me their huge house and also my room where I lived this short week. After a quick tour at house it was time to eat dinner and start talking about Estonia and my home. Dinner was really good after a long trip. In the evening we started to watch football game and talked a lot. Next day we had a school day so we went to bed early. 
My family

Other days you can read form other posts but I would like to talk about snowy Sunday. My family talked that near the Werther is other small city called Melle, and there is a car museum. Because I am a car guy and I like all kind of cars. And because Sunday was free we decided to visit the museum. Mark Paul and Tauno joined also with me and together we analysed every kind of cars. In the museum was very old cars and some really rear cars. Especially I remember original Audi Quattro the Legend of rally. There was very rare small cars what was used after Second World War like BMW isetta 250. Small car that nobody today cannot imagine how to drive it. There huge model planes collection and all James Bond cars. Unfortunately Bonds cars were only a models. I also saw first Audis. Back at the day they were called NSU. There was very interesting engine models, you can see how engine works. The museum was really interesting and I recommend it all the people who plans to visit Germany. 


No comments:

Post a Comment