Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Students' exchange, Merit

Hello, it's me.
On 10 - 15 February we had students' exchange with  Werther Evangelisches Gymnasium. We were hosted in very kind and funny families. I lived in Borgholzhausen and I was hosted by little, sweet family. Mother, father and 14 years old daughter Johanna.

The trip started on Wednesday, at 8.30 AM. We went to Riga by bus and then we had good flight to Bremen. To families we arrived at 7 PM. I met with family and then I went to sleep, because the travelling was tiring.

On the second day we had lessions at local school - Biology, Chemistry, PE. It was very interesting to see a bit different studing method.
PE
After some lessions we visited Peter August Böckstiegel museum.

 Peter August Böckstiegel museum
After museum we went to May's place (her student was Merike). We watched pictures, played UNO and made cake. It was dilicious.

On the third day we went to Bielefeld with Estonians and one German teacher. In Bielefeld was little tour in town and then we had time for shoping.

Bielefeld
When we arrived to Werther Johanna, my host, came and then we went home, had some dinner. Johanna's father Thomas led us to Nane's and we had little girlsnight. We laughed a lot, took pictures, made some wraps, watched pictures, sang etc...

And now is time for weekend, :)
On
 Saturday some students visited sport centre and played football and badminton. After we visited Bielefield again. In the evening I went to Jaan's host where were some students with their hosts too. There we played games, talk each other and watched fireworks. 

Saturday - last day with family... In the morning we had a walk near our home. Johanna showed me church and talked to me about her neighbours. In the afternoon we went ice skating, it was my first time, but I loved it. We also had dinner, where were almost all students.
Me and Johanna

At home I had to pack my things and my hosting family gave me a present to thank me.

On Monday I had to say goodbye to my family and friends I got from Germany. It was hard... My exchange mother Doris and father Thomas wrote me a letter in ESTONIAN - it was so lovey and it made me cry more...

In my opinion it was the best trip I have had and I miss every person from Germany. 

No comments:

Post a Comment